Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, check out their original post and join in!
It’s no longer Tuesday but it took me a really long time to come up with ten, and better late than never!
1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer VS. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Two epic fairy-tale retellings with a twist.
2. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover VS. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
Heartbreaking and beautifully written new adult books.
3. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green VS. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
Only if you like to ugly cry. A lot.
4. Talon by Julie Kagawa VS. Slayers by C.J. Hill
Teenagers and dragons.
5. The Ocean at the End of the Lane
by Neil Gaiman VS. The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
These stories both remind me of old style fairytales – full of whimsy and a little creepy.
6. Supernatural (TV series) VS. Unbreakable by Kami Garcia
If you’ve watched and loved Supernatural then definitely check out Unbreakable, I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it.
7. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead VS. Born at Midnight by C. C. Hunter
One is about a boarding school for vampires and the other is a summer camp for supernatural teens. Let the drama begin.
8. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa VS. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Because I love all of Julie Kagawa’s books and recommend them constantly.
9. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton VS. The Heist by Janet Evanovich
These two stories are pretty different but I’ve paired them together because both authors write hilarious and sexy adult fiction.
10. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor VS. Angelfall by Susan Ee
These two are pretty obvious; swoon-worthy angels, strong female characters, angel war and a kick-ass storyline.
Happy reading everyone!