What a lovely surprise!! MegaMad4Books has just been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Tara over at The Crazy Bookworm. Thank you so much Tara!! We both love Tara’s blog so it’s nice to know she feels the same way 🙂
So here are the rules:
1. Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post
2. Share seven things about you
3. Pass the award on to seven nominees
4. Thank the person who nominated you
5. Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs
7 facts about Meg:
- I was named after an actress.
- Sometimes I like to pretend I am a T-Rex and try to pick up things….it is unusually hard. No wonder they had such big mouths.
- I am FREAKIN obsessed with Doctor Who! and frequently stalk Matt Smith on the internet.
- I’ve always wanted to know what it would be like in jail, but then realise that there would be no internet access. So I crush that wonder quite quickly.
- I secretly hoped for a Hogwarts letter. Maybe I still am.
- I believe in fairies. Cause otherwise they’d all die.
- I wish I lived in the 1800’s. Chivalry is dead.
7 facts about Maddi:
- I own a Samsung flip phone. Please don’t judge me, it’s kinda vintage.. that’s cool, right?
- I love the Kardashians and will passionately defend them to anyone that disagrees.
- I would pick a werewolf over a vampire any day, who wants to make out with the undead?
- I’ve had my drivers license for just over 3 years and I’ve owned 3 different cars in this time.
- I’ve recently become obsessed with Candy Crush, I CAN’T STOP.
- I wish I was a kick-ass ninja.
- I think Paris is overrated and overpriced.
– Kate at whY.A.not?
– Lipsy at Lipsyy Lost & Found
– Cait at Cait’s True Life
– Katy at A Blighted One
– Deb at Deb’s Crazy Obsession
– Sydney at How Booknotic!
– Chiara at Books for a Delicate Eternity