Published 30th August 2013 | 270 pages
With one look, I’m his . . .
With one touch, he’s mine . . .
With one kiss, it changes everything between us . . .
I’ve been famous since I can remember. Singing, acting, dancing—I’ve done it all. The tabloids cover my every move, but I don’t want that anymore. I want to be normal, whatever that is.
When I leave Hollywood for college in Vermont, I’m on my own for the first time in my life. This is my chance to figure out who I am and what I want in life.
But it’s a lot harder than I expected. I can’t escape my image. Classes are difficult, and I’m struggling. And then there’s Caleb Fox.
Sexy, intriguing Caleb Fox.
Caleb is the one man who doesn’t want to use me. He breaks down my walls. He challenges me. He wants me. And I just don’t know if I can give him the same—or if he’ll stick around when he finds out my shameful secret that the tabloids haven’t managed to uncover.
Dating him is risky enough, but loving him could break me.
Review: 4.5 stars
I received this lovely ebook from Elyssa Patrick via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review, THANK YOU!
“Talk to me. Tell me. I don’t hate you. How can I hate you when you’re in my heart? My heart beats for you.”
Stay With Me is the story of famous superstar, Hailey Bloom, who decides to leave Hollywood forever and live a normal life. She enrolls in college where she meets absolute hottie Caleb Fox and sparks fly. Their love has melted my heart and turned me to mush. This story is hot and sexy and gorgeous, I devoured it.
But do you want to know what I loved the most? It was all these really little random parts of the book that just made me smile. Things like…
1. Caleb’s sisters Persephone (Percy) and Rhea. They are the cutest little fan girls ever! I want sisters just like them!! I think my favourite line in the whole book was-
“”Hi … Percy””
“Percy squees. “She knows my name. Oh my god. This means we’re best friends””
2. Muglenots. Otherwise known as the mouthwatering and sinfully delicious combination of a muffin, bagel and doughnut. Have you ever heard of something so good yet so bad?! Brilliant idea.
3. Just the continuous mention of food throughout the entire book.
4. Griff. I love Griff! He is the oddest character ever; the massive brawny looking guy who wants to be a librarian. He studies Librarian science. Amazing. Apparently the third book in this series will be about him and I CAN’T WAIT.
5. The End of the World party. I want to go to this party. I’ve never felt so left out when reading a book.
People, you should check this one out! Seriously! Make some room at the top of your TBR list because this is a great read! I hope the next two books come out soon because I’m dying to read them NOW!!