Hello fellow readers & bloggers!
This has probably been done before, but I couldn’t find any examples on the blogasphere although there are definitely examples on youtube. Since Maddison and I do not have a youtube channel…as yet (once I convince Maddison it is a brill idea), we aren’t able to post a video response. Anyway after watching old youtube videos from the wonderful girls, Stacy & Jessica @ Chapterchicks, I have decided to do The Ultimate Book Tag! This was originally made by Megan you can find her goodreads page here.
So many questions! Here I go!
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Not really. I think it depends on how flat the road is. I did read the Twilight series in the car when we drove from LA-Vegas.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
I love Julie Kagawa. Mainly because she has been the only author that I have been reading for several weeks now and I just can’t get enough! She has this unique ability to capture her readers into this world she has created. I want to crawl up next to her imagination for eternity.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry Potter Series, no question.
1. JKs world building is to die for.
2. Her characters are incredibly complex.
3. Man can that woman tell a story over several books, and still keep you entertained.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is it in (besides books…)?
No I don’t.
5. Do you smell your books?
I mostly read on my ipad…so no I don’t. Although whenever I do splurge on actual books, of course!
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
I do enjoy books that have unique little illustration, but not full out drawings. I’ve just read Splintered by A.G. Howard and I loved the little designs next to each chapter heading.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
The Nightmare Affair
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
I had this creepy nightmare once, after I was reading the picture dictionary before bed. (I know right…cool kid right here.) When I put it down there was this man standing over my bed. I now sleep with the covers over my head…I guess it wasn’t really as funny than scary.
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
The Hotel Eden stories by Ron Carlson
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
My dictionary. No…not the picture one. That one is hidden, or thrown out.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
I do write 🙂 little pieces every now and again. So yeah, I think I would like to be.
12. When did you get into reading?
I think I have always loved reading.
13. What is your favorite classic book?
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
pff…no. It was probably IT.
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
Pretend to be thrilled. Then donate it. Since i’d already read it, I would still be able to talk about it to whomever gave it too me. oo sneaky.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
Off the top of my head I couldn’t think of any…suggestions?
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while filming?
18. What is your favorite word?
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
Most definitely dork.
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Fairies. They have the darkness and revengeful need of vampires, whilst still being creative and magical beings.
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Angels. I find religion fascinating.
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Most probably Spirits. I think it would be neat if we were eventually able to experience an after life as such an entity.
23. Zombies or Vampires?
Vampires. I don’t want my skin to fall off.
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Forbidden Love. Its dangerous and intriguing, and oh so forbidden.
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in!
I TAG ALL OF YOU! Leave your link to your post in the comments section bellow 😀