Wow we are honored to be awarded the Beautiful Blogger award from a fellow blogger! A big thanks to Danielle at What Danielle Did Next!!
So here are the rules:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself
7 Interesting Things about Meg & Maddi:
- I was once obsessed with going to Zumba classes. It’s such a fun work out!
- I hate the name Madeline and get really irritated when people call me that. My name is Maddi or Maddison. Get it right. And please spell it correctly too.
- I love trashy reality TV shows. Geordie shore is my current obsession.
- When I was a little girl I only drew pictures of redheads, I think I felt outnumbered.
- I was recently told that my spirit animal is a red panda.
- I think long distance flights are great! You sit, watch movies, eat and basically do nothing for hours without ever feeling guilty for not doing something productive.
- I love the zoo.
- I secretly wish that Vampires were real so that I could become a slayer….and fall in love with Spike & Angel.
- I’m addicted to online shopping. Its a bit crazy.
- I wish that unicorns were real so that I could make horny jokes all. the. time.
- Fairy-floss (cotton candy for your American’s out there) is my kryptonite.
- I am very superstitious. So I absolutely hate crows! They always make me have bad days.
- I like to listen to the Christian radio station when I drive home from work….it calms me.
- I believe spell-check was the best God damn invention, like ever.
Our Nominations ~ in no specific order:
- Bibliophilia: A Love Story
- Riffs and Reviews
- Two Book Worms One Blog
- Emma Likes to Read
- Pretty Books
- The Hopeful Heroine
- Lovely Books Blog
- Books In Transit Blog
- Pure Textuality
- The Reading Date
- 365 Days of Reading
- The Readables
- Natalia Heaney
- Flights O’ Fancy