Good afternoon fabulous readers! Maddi and I would like to give a massive thanks to Antonia and Amanda from classyasfuckbookreviews for nominating us for the Liebster award. So what is the Liebster Award you ask? Well from our understanding Leibster is a German term for sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Its awarded to bloggers with less than 200 followers as a form of recognition and support to keep on blogging. Blogger awards are such a great way to get to know bloggers better so we both knew we had to participate!
The rules are as follows:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions they have asked you
3. Nominate 11 other people
4. Ask them 11 questions in return
1. Choose one place for your dream vacation and one thing you would love to do there.
Meg: This ones easy. It would be Narnia & I would like to have tea…. preferably with Mr. Tumnus.
Maddi: I can’t pick just one place! It would need to have friends, sun and fun… and a beach because I like to play in the waves.
2. What are two things you can’t live without?
Meg: My straightener and my iPhone.
Maddi: Food and water.
3. If your life was a movie, who would you cast to play you?
Meg: A puppet.
Maddi: Jennifer Lawrence because then I could meet her and we could become best friends. That girl is cool.
4. What’s your favorite kind of weather?
Meg: Stormy weather…with lots of lightening and thunder!
Maddi: I like it hot.
5. If you were one of the seven deadly sins, what would you be?
Meg: Definitely sloth. I do enjoy my pyjama days.
Maddi: Gluttony fo sho. I’m currently sitting at my desk with two empty packets of chips in my bin and a half eaten tub of Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice-cream in front of me…so yeah, I like to eat.
6. What was your favorite game when you were a child?
Meg: hungry, hungry hippos
Maddi: Rumikub! I happened to be the family champion from the age of 7, no big deal.
7. What’s one language you’d like to learn?
Meg: sign language
Maddi: Spanish (I’m trying to learn it now but it’s so hard).
8. If you could meet any three people (alive, dead or fictional) who would it be?
Meg: Santa Claus, Ed Sheeran & Jesus.
Maddi: Ellen DeGeneres and Ryan Gosling because I’m a huge celebrity gossip monger. The third would be my maternal grandmother who passed away when my mom was a baby because people say my mum is exactly like her and I’m interested to see if that’s true.
9. What is one talent you wish you had?
Meg: To sing…..well.
Maddi: I’ve always wanted to be able to dance without embarrassing myself. Right now my main moves are the sprinkler and a little running man… obviously I pick up all the boys when clubbing 😉
10. If you could live at any point in time, when would it be?
Meg: The 1920s. No question.
Maddi: The early 1800’s in England.
11. What is your favorite post on your blog?
Meg: Anything that Maddison writes…nawww.
Maddi: ^ what a stalker. I actually really love Meg’s week in reviews, she should do more!
4. Books And…
6. Kate Ormand
8. The Book Owl
11. YA Big BOOKworm
Our Questions to them:
1. If you could have a super power what would it be?
2. Harry potter or Edward Cullen? and why?
3. Why did you start your blog?
4. If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy?
5. If you knew the world would end tomorrow what would you do today?
6. If you could be sucked into your favourite book? What book would that be?
7. What would people say about you at your funeral?
8. If you could be given any gift what would it be?
9. What would you call yourself if you could pick your own name?
10. Your favourite item of clothing and why?
11. What would your ultimate pet be?
A big thanks again for the nomination!
Maddi and Meg xo